This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Make Your Own Bunny Crayons
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Fill the Easter basket this year with bunny crayons. Gather all the broken crayons around the house and bake. It is a great non-candy treat that the kids will love."
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
- Unwrapped Crayons
- Bunny Silicone Mold
Read NextEaster Bunny DIY Doll
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
While shiny and glittery ornaments are a common way to decorate the tree, these Burlap and Corn Husk Christmas Ornaments are perfect… Continue reading: "Burlap and Corn Husk Christmas Ornaments"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Halloween Printable Placemats
- Super Easy And Quick Crochet Blanket Pattern With One Row Repeat
- Fun Fall Leaves Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Wonderful Wood Wreath For Winter
- Crochet Diagonal Raised Stitch Blanket
- Finger Knitted Yarn Pumpkin
- Modern Mitered Crochet Baby Blanket
- Triangle Granny Square Garland
- Classic Raglan Pullover
- Crochet Coat With Belt
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts