Easter Bunny Treat Box
Create a cute Easter Bunny Treat Box for yourself - or several for your guests - this spring by following these step-by-step instructions. We love Easter crafts that are easy, adorable and handy at the same time and this little holiday treat box is all three! Craft designer Carlene Eshelman's simple treat box tutorial will show you how to make your own so what are you waiting for? Hop into these festive Easter bunny crafts today!
- 5 3” x 3” chipboard pieces
- 5 3” x 3” scrapbook paper
- 12" x 12" scrapbook paper
- 2” x 12” scrapbook paper
- Liquid glue
- Glue gun
- 2 white pom poms
- 2 - ¼” black circles
- Pink daisy flower
- 9” scallop border
- 9” mint green pearl trim
- Easter grass
- 12” bakers twine
1. Cover 3” x 3” chipboard with 3” x 3” scrapbook papers. Cover only one side.
2. Lay uncovered sides of chipboard to “wrong” side of 12" x 12" scrapbook paper in a “t” pattern.
3. Glue pieces down.
4. Cut around four of the chipboard pieces.
5. Punch one hole in top corners of each chipboard. You should have two holes on each piece, one on each side.
6. Pull up two sides of chipboard, thread bakers twine into holes and tie a knot. This will form the walls of your basket.
7. Glue border to bottom of basket, only covering three sides.
8. Hot glue mint green pearl trim to bottom of basket.
9. Fold 2” x 12” paper in half and glue together.
10. Put hot glue on one end and glue to inside of basket.
11. Glue other end of paper and glue to inside of basket.
12. Place Easter grass in bottom of basket.
13. Fill with desired candy.
Read NextFavorite Felt Easter Basket