We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"I love coffee and I love my Keurig Coffee Machine but I feel so guilty about those darn plastic K Cups. Since it's spring gardening time, I decided to recycle those little cups and use them as seed starters and succulent pots. Using recycled K Cups and recycled packing paper makes this project very earth friendly. Use them as budget friendly diy gift ideas!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
- Recycled K Cups
- Recycled Packing Paper
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make A Ribbon Lei
- Easter Egg Wreath
- Diy Personalized Gift For Mother's Day
- Free Printable Easter Word Search
- Printable Rainbow Coloring Page
- Garden Stone Cookies
- Cupcake Liner Daffodil Art
- Easy Fairy Wand Craft
- Easy Fabric Gift Bag
- How To Make Lucky Gift | Diy Ladybug Craft | Crafts For Kids
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts