10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
13 Toilet Paper Roll Crafts for Any Occasion
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
It's probably time to bring your DIY crafting to a whole new level, don't you think? Reduce, reuse, and recycle has never looked so good with these 13 Toilet Paper Roll Crafts for Any Occasion. Each craft project brings something new: toilet paper roll crafts for kids, for the home, or even for Christmas.
You are going to love the different activities and decor you can create with such a simple material, the best part is that you are helping the environment without hurting your wallet. We all know that moment when we reach the end of that toilet paper roll, we have all been there, felt that, and thought to ourselves: "what to do with toilet paper rolls?" Is that not the obvious question? Well, lucky for you, we have just the answer with these toilet paper roll crafts. They are quick and easy ways to enhance any home decor for truly any occasion, and you will be surprised by how much you love these recycled craft ideas. You can teach children the benefits of being eco-friendly and create different animals, characters, and some of their favorite decorations yet. To get into the merry festive spirit, there are Christmas toilet paper roll crafts that are filled with holiday joy. From creating Christmas tree toppers and other homemade Christmas decorations, you are going to adore just how wonderful a toilet paper craft can look in your home. For a lover of any holiday, these crafts with toilet paper rolls are wonderful ways to celebrate the season of giving, going green for St. Patrick's Day, or even sitting alongside Cupid for Valentine's Day craft ideas.
There are so many incredibly creative ways to craft with toilet paper rolls that will truly complement your home beautifully. Who knew that there were different ways to use something as simple as a toilet paper roll to make some gorgeous, fun, and unique crafts. Prepare for the holidays this year with some fabulous new ways to approach homemade decorating, crafting with kids, and channeling your inner holiday fun.
13 Toilet Paper Crafts for Any Occassion
Table of Contents
Get into the festive spirit with these merry beautiful Christmas craft ideas that work for Christmas trees, wall decor, and can be displayed anywhere in your home. Saving the Earth, your time, and your money all in the spirit of holiday cheer. Ornament toilet paper crafts look absolutely beautiful, and definitely will impress your guests this holiday season.
- Beautiful Snowflake Christmas Tree Topper
- Paper Roll Angels
- Totally Cute Toilet Paper Tube Advent Calendar
- Toilet Paper Roll Star Ornament
Find more of our favorite DIY Christmas decorations in our free, printable ebook: The Essential Guide to the Best Holiday Recipes & Crafts.
Freshen up your home decor this year with some beautiful toilet paper craft ideas! Making a beautiful wall display or homemade wreath will definitely impress your guests and give them a warm welcome into your home. These are easy to make, and you will love how well the complement your home decor.
If you are looking to spend more time with your children, these toilet paper roll crafts for kids are the perfect way to teach them about recycling while creating some of their favorite characters, animals, or best art projects yet. Toilet roll crafts also work well in a classroom setting, and is a great platform to teach elementary school students the benefits of being eco-friendly.
Check out even more kids' craft ideas with 29 Green Craft Ideas for Earth Day.
Toilet paper crafts could never stop with just Christmas! Give into the giving spirit and make a Thanksgiving turkey out of paper rolls for a great kids' craft idea, some fabulously cute heart-shaped necklaces, or even a few scary-cute bats. You could even go green this year with these golden shamrocks that are incredibly cute.
- Golden Shamrocks
- Paper Tube Thanksgiving Turkey
- Cardboard Tube Heart Necklaces
- Spooky Toilet Paper Roll Bats
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: Home Decor and Gift Ideas
- Upcycled Light Bulb Centerpiece
- Magazine Paper Cross
- Colorful Water Bottle Wreath
- Upcycled T-Shirt Tote Bags
- Nature Crafts: 27 Things to Make With Pine Cones
- The Easiest DIY Planters Ever
- Plastic Tub to Faux Vintage Tin
- Vintage Mason Jar Terrarium
- Tipsy Daisy Wine Bottle Upgrade
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Halloween Applique Crochet Bunting Garland
- Greeting From My Gnome And Dollar Tree
- Journey Through The Stones Crochet Shawl
- Halloween Spider Treats
- Witch Hat Cookies
- Free Printable Halloween Word Scramble For Kids
- Printable Halloween Gift Tags
- 40+ Witchy Crafts to Make This Halloween
- Crochet Witch Hat Pattern
- Pinwheel Crochet Swirl Doily
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts