Moonlight Chardonnay DIY Light
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Wine-loving crafters who love Mother Earth are absolutely going to love this fabulous way to recycle old wine bottles into lovely DIY lighting ideas. The Moonlight Chardonnay DIY Light are easy-to-make and will add some seriously funky DIY home decor to your space. All you need to make these crafts with recycled materials is an old wine glass, some decorative paper, and a battery-operated teat light. All of the materials for this homemade lamp idea can be found at the dollar store, making this cute idea a cheap one, too!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Tulip Wreath
- Cardboard Tube Lambs
- St. Patrick's Day Shiplap Sign
- Paint Pour Rainbow Rocks
- Kawaii Rainbow From Craft Sticks
- Dollar Tree Rainbow Pot Of Gold Craft
- Watercolor Coffee Filter Rainbows
- Kawaii Inspired Shamrocks
- Upcycle A Lucky Shamrock Wreath From Puzzle Pieces
- Lucky Rainbow Shamrock Wreath
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts