Recycled Ceiling Fan Blade Christmas Art
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Wait...don't throw those old ceiling fans away! You can save the blades and create fabulous hand painted Christmas decor. Recycle the blades for the holidays and use them as your unique canvas. Choose your favorite holiday symbol, character or saying and paint it on the blade. I show you how to step by step create a tree and santa, but this project is limited only by your imagination. There's still time...grab the paint and get festive!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
NotesThanks for taking a look. :)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
75+ Easy Christmas Crafts to Make at the Last Minute
Bright Button Wreath
Scrap Denim Heart Wreath
Cute DIY Wire Snowman
Amigurumi Rudolph the Reindeer
Unicorn Spit and Metallic Paint Bubbles
"7 Easy DIY Christmas Crafts: Make Your Own Ornaments, Wreaths and More!" eBook
Clay Swedish Dala Horse Ornaments
Handprint Santa Mason Jars
How to Host a Cookie Exchange
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts