Santa's Favorite Xmas Crafts for Children: 8 Simple Christmas Crafts for Kids
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Use extra perler beads to make fun Christmas ornaments. Fun for the whole family! All you need are beads and cookie cutters"
Estimated Cost: Under $10
Time to complete: Under an hour
Primary Technique: General Crafts
Difficulty Level: Kid Friendly
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Origami Christmas Trees
Wrapping Paper Pop-up Gift Decoration
Merry Xmas Wreath Adult Coloring Page
Basic Crochet Candy Cane
Whimsical DIY Clay Ornaments
Amish Spindle DIY Christmas Ornaments
Merry Kissmas Free Holiday Printables
75+ Easy Christmas Crafts to Make at the Last Minute
Amigurumi Rudolph the Reindeer
Photobooth Christmas Ornament
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts