Super-Simple Creative Costumes
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Super-Simple Creative Costumes
By Sue Astroth
Gifted by C&T Publishing
Reviewed by Jessica Nichols, Editor of AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com
Making homemade Halloween costumes might seem like a task for a sewing expert, but Super-Simple Creative Costumes proves otherwise! This book includes instructions for dozens of costumes, props, and accessories that you can make with little to no sewing. The majority of these projects get their sturdiness from fusible interfacing in varying weights. With fusible interfacing, you can create a stand-out costume with just a pair of scissors and an iron!
Each of the costumes in Super-Simple Creative Costumes is divided into the style of costume component, including categories like "round sandwich board style" and "eyeglasses." This allows you to envision each of the tutorials as a base of framework from which you can create all kinds of different costumes. Of course, each tutorial also includes a photo and instructions for creating a specific costume component, such as a pointy clown hat or dragonfly wings. It's up to you whether you want to make the projects shown in the book or get creative with new variations! If you do decide to "go by the book," Super-Simple Creative Costumes includes tear-out templates needed to create the projects shown.
Enter to win Super-Simple Creative Costumes from 8/14/2013-8/27/2013.
Read NextHonoring Our Veterans
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"Handmade holidays are so much fun. Here I am sharing a cute little pattern for Crochet Star Ornament. These simple Crochet Christmas… Continue reading: "Crochet Christmas Star Ornament"
- Win a Happy Holiday Book Bundle!
- Chance to win a copy of Knit Beanies!
- Enter for a chance to win a copy of Meditations on Tea Adult!
- Chance to win Leisure Arts Adult Coloring Books!
- Handmade Weddings: More Than 50 Crafts to Style and Personalize Your Big Day
- Adventures in Pompom Land
- Banners: 40 Swags and Pennants for Every Occasion
- A Year of Paper Piecing: 12 Sensational Seasonal Designs
- Packaging Your Crafts
- Carving and Painting Christmas Ornaments: Easy Techniques for 23 Patterns in Wood
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Acorn Wreath
- How To Grow A Tree From A Pine Cone
- Pintable Halloween Wall Art
- Easy To Make Pumpkin Stretch Crochet Blanket
- How To Make Shrinky Dink Earrings For Halloween
- Make Woven Spider Web Magnets For Halloween Front Door Decor
- Crochet Black Cat Granny Square
- Easy Origami Corner Bookmarks
- Paper Bag Book Cover
- Paper Plate Spider
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts