We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
By Jeffery Rudell
Gifted by Lark Crafts
Reviewed by Jennifer Bendix, Editor of AllFreeHolidayCrafts.Com
Paper Blooms, by Jeffery Rudell, demonstrates 25 different ways to create simply extraordinary paper flowers. These fabulous flowers would make the perfect addition to a handmade card, gift wrap, a seasonal table setting, or even a wedding centerpiece. Each of the 25 different paper flower tutorials that are included in this book are accompanied by step-by-step directions and full color images. These instructions and detailed images make crafting paper flowers simple for paper crafters of all ability levels. Paper flowers add a touch of class and grace to almost any occasion and they make for wonderful DIY wedding decorations, making this book perfect for seasonal crafters like you.
Included within this compilation of 25 paper flowers are tutorials on how to make daisies, mums, English roses, black eyed Susan’s, carnations, and more. There are also a few creative paper creations included within the tutorial section of this book, like how to craft paper pumpkins, gourds, and cattails. Jeffery Rudell’s craft book begins with an informative and well-written introduction, giving the reader a clear idea of the basics required to craft flowers from paper. Combined with the effortless guides, this introduction allows the reader to not only feel at ease with the included tutorials, but confident in their creative process as well. Making paper flowers will come easily to any crafter with the help of this intricate, gorgeous, and educational paper crafting book.
The three sections that are broken down in this book include how to make paper flowers from strips of paper, paper punches, and hand-cut shapes. With so many options, the reader is able to better assess their paper crafting specialty and create the paper flowers included in this book that they find to be easiest. Get ready for the spring wedding season while you learn how to craft gorgeous flowers as decorations.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Well, we made it through the winter thank goodness. To celebrate the beauty of this season, I want to share a really easy DIY… Continue reading: "Miniature Farm Window Box Planter"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Textured Mandala Doily
- Dad Rocks Paperweight
- Picot Crochet Flower
- Free All About My Dad And All About My Grandpa Printables For Kids
- Patriotic Diy Brown Paper Bag Treat Bags Plus Free Printable
- Patriotic Summer Berry Double-cream Tart
- Star-spangled Firecracker Brownie Pie
- Sparkly Firecracker Pie Crust Stars
- Free Printable Summer Word Search For Kids
- Inspiring Celebration Hacks For A Stay-at-home Graduation Party
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts