Making an Impression
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Making an Impression
By Geninne D. Zlatkis
Gifted by Lark Crafts
Reviewed by Jennifer Bendix, editor of AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com
Making an Impression by Geninne Zlatikis features 20 different artistic projects including a pillow, gift tags, cards, a tote bag, and many more. Geninne is a long time illustrator and crafter and has compiled her years of experience within this great craft book. Here techniques range from painting and collage to writing and stamping. Her designs have been available through reputable designer like Urban Outfitters, and feature mainly whimsical designs that align perfectly with the modern fashion.
With this book, published by Lark Crafts, you will receive a collection of 20 different craft projects that reflect Geninne’s whimsical style and long-time talents. This book also offers instructions for stamping on several different surfaces including fabric, paper, and terracotta. On top of these instructions and 20 unique project tutorials you will also find 50 of Geninne’s signature motifs to use for your crafting pleasure.
A few of the projects included in Making an Impression are her Stamped Heart Wall Art, Accordion Journal, and a Butterfly Vintage Postcard. The Stamped Heart Wall Art tutorial demonstrates how to make your own wall art using the stamping technique. It’s an imaginative design that would be perfect to display in a living room or dining room. Like the Stamped Heart Wall Art tutorial, each project found in Making an Impression comes with colored photographs and step-by-step instructions. These guides make it easy for crafters of all skill levels to produce flawaless and artistic crafts. This craft book is perfect for any modern crafter searching for some whimsical design inspiration.
Read NextTreasury of Holiday Crochet
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"It took me a long (as in 10 years) to fully accept that I lived among dust balls, scorching summers, and lots and lots of cacti.… Continue reading: "Easy No-Sew Felt Cactus Ornament"
- Treasury of Holiday Crochet
- Sewing the Seasons
- Christmas Magic: Decorative Ideas for Winter and Yuletide Patchwork
- Sweet Confections: Beautiful Candy to Make at Home
- Quilled Flowers: A Garden of 35 Paper Projects
- Playful: Fun Projects to Make With + For Kids
- Chance to win a copy of Welcome Fall Colors!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make Shrinky Dink Earrings For Halloween
- Make Woven Spider Web Magnets For Halloween Front Door Decor
- Crochet Black Cat Granny Square
- Easy Origami Corner Bookmarks
- Paper Bag Book Cover
- Paper Plate Spider
- Pipe Cleaner Spider
- Colorful Button Cowl Crochet Pattern
- Diy Tin Can Bean Bag Toss
- How To Draw Christmas Ornaments
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts