Glitterville's Handmade Halloween
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Glitterville's Handmade Halloween
By Stephen Brown
Gifted by Andrews McMeel Publishing, LLC
Reviewed by Jessica Nichols, Editor of AllFreeHolidayCrafts
Glitterville's Handmade Halloween is a collection of funky Halloween holiday projects with a fun-house feel that will have you crafting right up until the end of October. Fill your Halloween party with these frighteningly festive decorations. The book includes instructions for 20 Halloween craft projects that you can make with the simplest of materials. Just some glitter, clay, pipe cleaners and imagination are all you need to make these fun-filled crafts.
Glitterville's Handmade Halloween is the creation of Stephen Brown, the designer behind the Glitterville gift and decoration line and a judge on TLC's Craft Wars. The whole book is infused with Brown's unique and quirky sense of style. Each project is introduced by a wacky poem about the craft, and all of the decorations in the collection have a cohesive feel. Brown loves bright colors, goofy faces, and skinny limbs made of materials like florists' wire and chenille sticks. This gives his projects a bright, zany look that can be a little unnerving--perfect for Halloween!
Glitterville's Handmade Halloween includes a variety of different projects for Halloween, from garlands and ornaments to candy apples and cupcake picks. Put all of the crafts from this book together, and you could throw a whole Halloween party all in Brown's kooky style. My favorite project was the Spooky Forest Sticks and Orange Candy Apples. I've never seen such a creative spin on this classic fall treat. Brown makes his candy apple sticks out of clay and molds them and paints them to look like twigs with faces on them. His apples are covered in sticky orange-tinted candy rather than the classic red or caramel.
If you're bored by the same old spooky Halloween decorations you can find in any party store or craft book, Glitterville's Handmade Halloween is for you! These crazy, whimsical craft projects will keep Halloween cheerful and fun.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Textured Mandala Doily
- Dad Rocks Paperweight
- Picot Crochet Flower
- Free All About My Dad And All About My Grandpa Printables For Kids
- Patriotic Diy Brown Paper Bag Treat Bags Plus Free Printable
- Patriotic Summer Berry Double-cream Tart
- Star-spangled Firecracker Brownie Pie
- Sparkly Firecracker Pie Crust Stars
- Free Printable Summer Word Search For Kids
- Inspiring Celebration Hacks For A Stay-at-home Graduation Party
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts