How do I submit my holiday project, link, tip or tutorial for publication?
See your holiday craft project, link or tutorial published with your name at AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com! We link to holiday craft projects, providing a short description of the project, difficulty level and an overview of the required technique(s). We also publish full instructional crafting tutorials on AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com.
Simply contact us with your holiday craft link and a member of the editorial team will get back to you. For longer craft projects or tutorials, an AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com editor will send you a Holiday Project Submission Guide. We prefer tutorials with images and also welcome crafting videos at our website. Three ways you can submit are:
a. Links to holiday projects – Send us your link via this form so we can review it and link out to it. We will also ask for a byline, difficulty level, estimated cost, and approximate project completion time.
b. Full tutorials for our Tutorials section – Contact us and we will send you our easy guidelines so you can provide your full crafting tutorial via Word document.
c. Full crafting tips for our Tips section – Contact us and we will send you our easy guidelines so you can provide your full crafting tips via Word document.
If you would like to submit your full project, please also contact our sister site www.FaveCrafts.com. FaveCrafts.com will be more than happy to consider your full project and post it in one of their categories. You can contact us with the information and an Editor on the FaveCrafts.com team will get back to you shortly.
- "Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts" eBook
- I Love Tawashis
- Spring Button Bouquet
- Scrap Buster Blanket
- A Little Burlap Love
- Cute as a Button Twine Tree
- Recycled Paper Butterflies
- Easter Egg Button Art
- 40+ Homemade Gift Ideas for Valentine's Day
- Pretty in Pastels Valentine Wreath
- How to Make July 4th Decorations: 8 Patriotic Craft Tutorials
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Santa's Favorite Xmas Crafts for Children: 8 Simple Christmas Crafts for Kids
- 7 Easy DIY Christmas Crafts: Make Your Own Ornaments, Wreaths and More!
- 8 Halloween Kids Craft Ideas: Celebrate With These Fun Halloween Activities
- Creative and Cute Halloween Costumes: 14 Costume Ideas to Make at Home
- 11 Easy Halloween Craft Ideas: Halloween Decorations to Make for Your Home
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- 9 Fall Crafts and Fall Decorating Ideas
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Mix Cocktails and Cocktail Party Ideas
- Simple Easter DIY Centerpiece
- Hand Painted Book Box
- Tea Light DIY Centerpiece
- Last-Minute Party Snacks
- Wilderness Boho Brunch Ideas
- Father's Day Breakfast in Bed
- FloraCraft Make It: Fun Foam
- Valentine Yarn DIY Wreath
- I Love Tawashis