"Santa's Favorite Xmas Crafts for Children: 8 Simple Christmas Crafts for Kids" eBook
By: Rachel Bernstein, Editor for AllFreeHolidayCrafts
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Kids Christmas Craft Ideas with AllFreeHolidayCrafts:
Santa's Favorite Xmas Crafts for Children: 8 Simple Christmas Crafts for Kids eBook
Have you ever wondered what Mr. Claus would recommend when it comes to kids Christmas craft ideas? Here's your answer! Check out the Santa's Favorite Xmas Crafts for Children: 8 Simple Christmas Crafts for Kids eBook for all the details!
Christmas is the epitome of a kids' holiday. First there are the presents. Then there's the legend of Santa Claus and his reindeer, writing him a Christmas wish list, visiting him at the mall and, of course, leaving cookies and milk for him at night. It's a truly magical time that's all about letting kids just be kids.
That's why we've decided to put together a special collection of craft projects specifically with kids in mind. Not only are we huge advocates of allowing children to explore their creativity through crafting, but we also know that the holidays are the best time to make projects together as a family. The kids are off school and you're looking for ways to keep them entertained. Why not break out the crafting supplies and make some fun and festive projects?
Whether you have really young children or your kids are slightly older, there are plenty of ideas in this Santa's Favorite Xmas Crafts for Children eBook that will keep them busy and excited about the holidays. Included in this collection of really easy Christmas crafts for kids are Christmas tree ornaments for kids to make, snowman crafts, candy cane projects and even a special kids Christmas craft featuring Rudolph himself!
Are you excited yet? We sure are! Keep reading to find out more of what's inside this Santa's Favorite Xmas Crafts for Children: 8 Simple Christmas Crafts for Kids eBook and then be sure to download your copy for free today!
Ornaments are some of the best Christmas decorations that kids can make because they're small in scale and are a project that can be completed start to finish in one sitting, which is ideal when it comes to crafting with young children. When you make kids Christmas craft ornaments, your little ones will feel like they're contributing to your home holiday decor and they'll be so proud when they see their finished projects hanging on the tree for all to see. It's even better than having their artwork displayed on the fridge!
While we think it's a great idea to have your kids help make tree decorations, one thing we always hear from parents is how they're concerned that kid-created ornaments might mess up the overall look of their tree. Never fear, parents! We have a great solution for you! The Snowflake Cookie Cutter Ornaments pictured above are the best of both worlds: your kids get to help out with the Christmas decor and you still can have a pretty, uniform-looking tree! Since the shape is provided by the cookie cutters, you're pretty much guaranteed to get cute and classy looking ornaments every time! How's that for a kids Christmas craft idea?!?
Try making these simple Christmas crafts for kids this year and you'll be hooked (and so will your kids)!
Just as iconic as Santa and Rudolph, there's another Christmas character that often gets overlooked when it comes to easy Christmas kids crafts and that character is none other than Frosty the Snowman. With his cute carrot nose and button eyes, Frosty is the perfect inspiration when it comes to crafting with kids. They can even get real-life, hands-on experience by making a snowman outdoors before coming inside and creating one out of craft materials!
There are plenty of ideas for snowman Christmas crafts (believe us, we've done the research!), but when it comes down to it, none are quite as special as the Sock it to Me Snowman Ornament pictured to the right. Not only does this kids Christmas craft incorporate an unusual crafting material (socks), it also stands out with its adorable design. This is the perfect project to teach kids about creativity and what you can create when you think outside the box! So go raid your sock drawer, find a white sock without its mate and get crafting!
Besides for a solitary white sock, the other supplies you'll be needing are some felt scraps (orange and black, of course), mini black pom poms, a piece of satin ribbon, Fiberfil, rubber bands, scissors and glue and that's it! You might not even have to make a trip to the craft store to make this little snowman ornament, and isn't that the best kind of project?
You've probably been wondering about that Christmas tree image on the cover of our 8 Simple Christmas Crafts for Kids eBook, right? Well, let us tell you about it! This is probably one of our absolute favorite kids Christmas craft ideas because it's eco-friendly! We know you most likely have a ton of recycled milk and juice bottles in your recycling bin, especially if you have a house full of kids, so why not put them to good use?! Just grab the cap off of each of the bottles and voila: you already have the basis for this cute Christmas tree craft!
Green crafts are great because not only are you helping the environment by making use of otherwise discarded materials, but you're also getting to teach your children the importance of recycling. They are told to "reduce, reuse, recycle" in school, but what does that really mean? Show them by making some unique, easy kid Christmas crafts like this cool Recycled Bottle Top Xmas Decoration!
There's one more reason why this is one of our top picks for Christmas decorations that kids can make: the multitude of possibilities! You can turn this kids Christmas craft into a homemade Christmas card or you can make it into a fun and quirky ornament for your tree. It's your choice!
We encourage you to take a look through the eBook to see some of the other fun crafts that we've rounded up for you. If you like this creative project, you're sure to enjoy what we have in store for you in our collection of Santa's Favorite Xmas Crafts for Children! Download your free copy of this exciting new eBook today!
Not all simple Christmas crafts for kids can be easily classified as "ornaments," "snowman crafts" or "decorations." There are some exciting kids Christmas craft ideas that are a bit more outside of the box, but still so much fun to create for the holidays! We especially love this Vintage Whimsy Candy Canes project (see picture at right). While it may seem pretty basic at first glance, there's more to this craft than you expect! Want to know the secret? You'll have to download a free copy of Santa's Favorite Xmas Crafts for Children: 8 Simple Christmas Crafts for Kids to find out!
What we can tell you is this: These adorable candy canes have so many possibilities! You can attach them to Christmas presents for a fun gift wrap embellishment, you can string them along a garland and turn your home into a veritable Candyland, or you can simply scatter them around your house to add a sweet touch to your other holiday decorations. There are probably plenty of other ways you can use these adorable candy cane creations, but we'll leave that up to your imagination!
If there's one thing that's for sure it's this: this kids Christmas craft is a great project to make on a snowy winter afternoon. It's easy to put together, requires very few supplies, and kids will have a blast making bundles upon bundles of candy canes!
The holidays are such a great time to spend time together as a family and treasure each other's company, and what better way to do that than with some fun and festive easy Christmas kids crafts?! So gather your brood this winter and make one of the projects in this free eBook of 8 Simple Christmas Crafts for Kids. We're curious to hear which one is your favorite (and which one is your kids' favorite!) so be sure to let us know!
We hope you enjoy this collection of Santa's Favorite Xmas Crafts for Children and we wish you and your family a very happy holiday season!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- "Santa's Favorite Xmas Crafts for Children: 8 Simple Christmas Crafts for Kids" eBook
- Toilet Paper Roll Star Ornaments
- Easy Birdseed Ornaments
- Fuzzy Owl Pine Cone Ornament
- Glitter Fairy Ornaments
- Mini Clothespin Christmas Wreath Ornament
- Butterfly Artwork Ornaments
- Little Fingers Christmas Lights
- Traditional Salt Dough Ornaments
- Popsicle Stick Snowflake Craft
- How to Make July 4th Decorations: 8 Patriotic Craft Tutorials
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Santa's Favorite Xmas Crafts for Children: 8 Simple Christmas Crafts for Kids
- 7 Easy DIY Christmas Crafts: Make Your Own Ornaments, Wreaths and More!
- 8 Halloween Kids Craft Ideas: Celebrate With These Fun Halloween Activities
- Creative and Cute Halloween Costumes: 14 Costume Ideas to Make at Home
- 11 Easy Halloween Craft Ideas: Halloween Decorations to Make for Your Home
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- 9 Fall Crafts and Fall Decorating Ideas
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- Homemade Christmas Ornaments: 9 Easy Ornament Tutorials
- Father's Day Crafts: 9 Handmade Father's Day Gifts and Crafts for Father's Day
- Happy St. Patrick's Day! 12 St. Patrick's Day Crafts for Kids and Adults
- 8 Thanksgiving Crafts for the Home
- 9 Halloween Crafts and Halloween Recipes for Parties
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- 10 Dollar Store Crafts for Christmas
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- Patriotic Crafts: 14 Fourth of July Crafts and Fourth of July Party Ideas
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts
- Holiday Gift Guide: 18 Handmade Christmas Gifts and Handmade Christmas Cards
- The Essential Guide to the Best Holiday Recipes & Crafts: 20 Ideas for a DIY Christmas, Thanksgiving, & Halloween
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Mix Cocktails and Cocktail Party Ideas
- Simple Easter DIY Centerpiece
- Hand Painted Book Box
- Tea Light DIY Centerpiece
- Last-Minute Party Snacks
- Wilderness Boho Brunch Ideas
- Father's Day Breakfast in Bed
- FloraCraft STYROFOAM Brand Foam
- Valentine Yarn DIY Wreath
- I Love Tawashis