34 Cute Craft Ideas for Easter
By: Rachel Bernstein, Editor for AllFreeHolidayCrafts
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
From baskets to eggs to bunnies, there are so many wonderful and easy Easter crafts you can choose from. We've rounded up some of our favorite projects in this collection of 34 Cute Craft Ideas for Easter. If you're looking to make homemade Easter decorations, you're in the right place. Keep reading to discover DIY ideas for how to make Easter baskets, Easter egg designs, Easter decorations for the home and so much more. By the time the Easter bunny comes knocking at your door, you'll have a plethora of adorable handmade Easter crafts to wow him with.
34 Cute Craft Ideas for Easter
Table of Contents
Whether you use them to carry your eggs or simply display them as Easter decorations, Easter baskets are a fun way to get creative for the holiday. You can stitch one up from fabric, make one out of paper, or even whip one up using coffee filters. The options are endless when you use your imagination.
- Floppy-Eared Bunny Basket - Cute basket for the kids to tote around!
- Woven Fabric Easter Basket - A chic and classic-looking Easter basket.
- Blooming Coffee Filter Easter Baskets - Filters aren't just for making coffee anymore!
- Bunny Whiskers Tote - This adorable Easter basket could double as a diaper bag!
- DIY Paper Easter Basket - An easy-to-make container for all your Easter goodies.
- Itty Bitty Easter Baskets - Egg carton crafts at their best!
- Crocheted Bunny in a Basket - Combine your love of crochet and Easter to make this cute bunny basket.
- Recycled Easter Basket - An eco-friendly Easter basket that's cute too!
Make your eggs egg-ceptional this year with one of the craft ideas for Easter listed below. Whether you want to dye regular eggs or make egg-shaped decorations out of fabric or paper, we've gathered a bunch of fun and easy Easter egg design ideas and can't wait to share them with you. Your friends and family will love that you went the egg-stra mile with your creations this year.
- Retro Fabric Easter Eggs - Give your eggs a unique vintage look!
- Totally Cute Tissue Paper Eggs - Tissue paper can work magic on your Easter egg designs!
- Yarn and Fabric Covered Eggs - Fill your basket with softer looking eggs.
- Naturally Inspired Easter Eggs - Take a cue from Mother Earth with these Easter eggs.
- Tie Dye Easter Eggs - One of the most groovy Easter egg decorating ideas.
- Magnificent Marbled Easter Eggs - Give your Easter eggs a swirly, whimsical look.
- Paper Mache Easter Eggs - A delicate and pretty take on the traditional Easter egg.
- Painted Easter Eggs - Use your painting skills to make your Easter eggs really pop this year.
- Watercolor Easter Eggs - These pretty eggs make for a gorgeous Easter egg display.
Getting your home prepared for the holiday can be one of the most fun parts about Easter. From door wreaths to wall hangings to living room decor, there are plenty of crafty ways to give your house a makeover for Easter. Check out the decorative craft ideas for Easter below and see which one fits your style best. You're sure to find something you love.
- Bunny Hop Pillow - Jazz up your living room with this easy sewing pattern.
- Bunny Knit Egg Cozies - Keep your eggs protected with this adorable yarn craft.
- Cupcake Liner Easter Wreath - Make out-of-the-ordinary door decorations for Easter.
- Pretty Paper Bunny Garland- The bunny is the star of the show in this cute Easter craft.
- Easy Easter Party Egg Cups - Impress your guests with these crafty Easter table decorations.
- Dangling Carrots Door Display - Lure the Easter bunny to your home with these tasty treats!
- Square Peep Wreath - Peeps are good for something... making homemade wreaths!
- Ribbon Door Hanging for Easter - Have too many wreaths? Try out an alternative Easter decoration for your door.
- How to Make a Washcloth Bunny - This simple Easter craft requires no sewing at all!
The fun doesn't stop at just baskets and eggs. We have a ton of other cute craft ideas for Easter that we're eager to share with all of you. No matter your skill level, you'll be able to tackle any of these easy Easter crafts with no trouble at all. Keep reading to discover the rest of our favorite crafts to make for Easter. They'll soon become your favorites too.
- Egg Carton Chicks and Bunnies - A great way to recycle and make cute crafts at the same time!
- Little Crochet Easter Chicks - An adorable project you can start hooking up now!
- Carrot Boxes - A fun way to decorate your table for Easter brunch.
- Edible Bunny Ear Cupcake Toppers - Tasty and cute; could this Easter craft get any better?!
- Mini Sock Drawer Bunny - A creative way to put a sock without a mate to good use.
- Nesting Eggs Napkin Rings - Dress up your silverware for Easter brunch!
- Clothespin Bunnies - Create these Easter crafts for kids for some family fun!
- Peeps Bunny Bunting - Turn your favorite Easter treat into a great Easter decoration!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- Happy St. Patrick's Day! 12 St. Patrick's Day Crafts for Kids and Adults
- Valentines Day Ideas: 10 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Stunning Stamped DIY Flower Pots
- Recycled Chic DIY Party Favors
- Easy Mardi Gras Cupcakes
- Mardi Gras Mask Greeting Card
- Pot of Gold Cookies
- Golden Luck DIY Glassware
- Flower Punch Board
- Geometric Shamrock Garland
- Pom Pom St. Patrick's Day Garland
- St. Patricks Day Crafts: 39 Shamrock Crafts and Four Leaf Clover Crafts