36 Fun Easter Crafts for Kids
By: Rachel Bernstein, Editor for AllFreeHolidayCrafts
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Easter is such an exciting time for families and what better way to celebrate than with engaging Easter craft activities for kids? These 36 Fun Easter Crafts for Kids will keep them busy until it's time to start hunting for eggs, so check out this collection of kids craft projects for Easter and pick your favorites to make this spring! Some of our favorite easy Easter crafts are the ones where kids can make their own Easter bunnies. Rabbits are adorable in and of themselves, but when they're created by your children's tiny hands, they're just that much cuter! We are also loving all of the exciting Easter egg decorating ideas that are geared toward kids. Find our favorite DIY Easter egg projects in the collection below.
Finally, don't miss out on our special section of Easter crafts made from recycled materials. Easter can be such a wasteful holiday, what with all of the disposable egg cartons and candy wrappers, so why not do your part to reduce, reuse and recycle when you're crafting with your kids? The eco-friendly easy Easter crafts we've gathered in the collection below are a great way to teach your children about the importance of going green. Also don't forget that our friends at FaveCrafts.com have a ton of additional easy Easter crafts for little ones. You can find their kid-craft collection here, and their entire collection of Easter craft projects here. Hoppy crafting!
36 Fun Easter Crafts for Kids
Table of Contents
For even more adorable Easter craft ideas, don't miss our free eBook, How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects!
Of all the easy Easter bunny crafts out there, cotton ball bunnies are probably the most popular. Take this classic idea and give it a useful twist by making these cute Easter Bunny Place Cards with your kids! An adorable Easter bunny that doubles as a table decoration? What could be better? How about one of these other great Easter bunny craft ideas listed below? Try one today! Any one of these cute Easter critters will be the perfect addition to your holiday home. We bet you'll want to hold onto these bunny crafts forever!
- Pretty Paper Easter Bunny Garland
- Clothespin Bunnies
- Easter Bunny Place Cards (shown)
- Mr. Whiskers Handprint Craft
- Itty Bitty Bunny Suckers
- No Sew Baby Bunnies
- Pin the Tail on the Bunny Game
- Precious Paper Bunny Garland
- Pom Pom Easter Bunnies
- Glitter Easter Bunny Craft
Turn Easter egg decorating into a family activity by choosing one of the Easter craft ideas below. All of these egg-cellent projects were designed with little hands in mind so you don't have to worry about them being too complicated for your children. Take a peek at these fun Easter egg crafts for kids, find your favorite and start your decorating! With these festive and unique Easter egg designs, your kids are sure to have the most creatively filled basket out of all their friends! We even included a few egg-inspired Easter crafts for kids to keep the holiday fun going!
- Colorful Swirls Marbled Eggs (shown)
- Tie Dye Easter Eggs
- Paper Mache Easter Egg Displays
- Egg Shell Mosaic Art Project
- Transparent Easter Eggs
BONUS! Find even more exciting Easter egg crafts in our collection of 19 Egg Decorating Ideas for a Hoppy Easter!
Go green this Easter season by making one of these eco-friendly projects with your family. All of the kid-friendly Easter craft ideas listed below take something from your recycle bin and turn it into a cute Easter decoration. Kids will love that they get to turn trash into treasure when they make one of these fun and festive Easter crafts for kids, and you'll love the fact that these holiday crafts for kids cost practically nothing to make.
- Fluffy Bunny from Recycled Container
- Recycled Egg Carton Eggs
- Easter Checkers
- Colorful Rabbits from Cardboard Tubes (shown)
- Egg Carton Chicks and Bunnies
- Recycled Egg Hunt Treasure Chest
- Cardboard Tube Lamb
- Paper Tube Easter Bunny
- Recycled Tube Easter Chicks
Since we know that children can have an endless supply of energy, we decided to share even more Easter crafts for kids, just in case you run through all the rest. From simple Easter basket crafts to easy-to-make Easter decorations to a few Easter art projects, these bonus ideas are all activities your children will love. There's nothing quite like celebrating a holiday with crafts, and these Easter projects are no exception!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- The Essential Guide to the Best Holiday Recipes & Crafts: 20 Ideas for a DIY Christmas, Thanksgiving, & Halloween
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Mother's Day Card Banner
- Glittery DIY Mason Jar Luminaries
- Coloring Page Jewelry Box
- Nana's Garden Spoon Markers
- Precious Pom Pom Owls
- Easy Reindeer Couples Ugly Sweater
- Patriotic USA Map Craft
- Fourth of July Clothespin Wreath
- Upcycled Tuscan Spice Jars
- 10 DIY Gifts for Father's Day