8 Easy Video Tutorials on How to Make Home Made Christmas Ornaments
By: Rachel Bernstein, Editor for AllFreeHolidayCrafts
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
If you want to make your own Christmas ornaments but are slightly daunted by the challenge, don't worry! Here are 8 Easy Video Tutorials on How to Make Home Made Christmas Ornaments. Watch and learn how to create simple homemade Christmas ornaments in a jiffy!
Whether you love the look of fabric ornaments or want something more glitz and glam, you're sure to find the perfect idea to make your own Christmas ornaments in this collection of video tutorials. Even with limited crafting skills and a limited budget, you'll be able to produce some beautifully simple homemade Christmas ornaments by following these easy step-by-step instructions. Anyone gearing up for the Christmas season who's looking for ideas on how to make home made Christmas ornaments should look no further, because everything you've ever wanted to know about easy ornament making is right here!
How to Make Home Made Christmas Ornaments
Table of Contents
No Sew Fabric Christmas Ornaments
Toy Soldier Clothespin Ornaments
Marbled Ornaments with Paint
Paper Globe Ornaments
Ridiculously Easy Glitter Ornaments
Pretty Snowflake Wreath Ornaments
Adorable Felt Snowman Ornaments
Easy Angry Birds Ornaments
If you love the look of soft and cushy ornaments, you'll love this tutorial on how to make home made Christmas ornaments out of fabric (but with no sewing skills required!). These beautiful ornaments look so professional, your friends and family will think you either bought them at a fancy boutique or spent hours making them when really they're a quick and easy craft project!
Learn how to make home made Christmas ornaments out of regular old clothespins with this easy tutorial. These little soldiers are so cute and will add so much charm to your tree! Since it only takes a few steps to create these festive decorations, pretty much anyone can make these clothespin ornaments!
Add some colorful decorations to your tree with these festive marbled ornaments. They're easy to make and it's fun to create your own design using bright colored paints. Each one of these simple homemade Christmas ornaments turns out looking a bit different, which is part of the beauty of the process!
If you have a bunch of paper scraps lying around, don't let them go to waste! Learn how you can turn them into cute Christmas ornaments by watching this video tutorial. Isn't it fun to find out how to make home made Christmas ornaments using your craft leftovers?!
Who doesn't want to add a bit of sparkle to their Christmas tree? If you're all about glitter and glamour, you have to watch this tutorial on how to make your own glitter ornaments. You won't believe how easy it is to create these simple homemade Christmas ornaments. These shimmery decorations look just as good, if not better, than the glitter ornaments you'll find at the store!
Turn your Christmas tree into a veritable winter wonderland by making a bunch of these Pretty Snowflake Wreath Ornaments. Using a snowflake punch and icy shades of scrapbook paper, you'll be able to cover your tree in snowy decorations in no time! For all the details on how to make home made ornaments to create a winter wonderland scene, just watch the video below!
It wouldn't be Christmas without some smiley snowmen around! It's so easy to create these Adorable Felt Snowman Ornaments, so why not make a whole army of them to hang on your tree? Give each one his own personality by adding different accessories and changing their facial expressions. We also love these simple homemade Christmas ornaments because they don't cost very much to make!
The hottest trend this Christmas has to be Angry Birds... Angry Birds decorations, Angry Birds clothing, Angry Birds themed food... you name it! So why not get on trend and make your own Christmas ornaments with an Angry Birds theme? It's easy with this video tutorial! All you need is some felt, feathers and googly eyes and you'll be able to make these fun tree decorations in under an hour!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Fabulous Wreath from Toilet Paper Rolls
- Paper Roll Angels
- Homemade Christmas Ornaments: 9 Easy Ornament Tutorials
- Cute Coffee Filter Christmas Trees
- DIY Apothecary Jars Christmas Display
- Country Christmas Garland with Homespun Fabrics
- Junk Mail Ornaments
- Folded Christmas Stars
- No Sew Ruffled Tree Skirt
- Elegant Christmas Tree Cones
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make July 4th Decorations: 8 Patriotic Craft Tutorials
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Patriotic Crafts: 14 Fourth of July Crafts and Fourth of July Party Ideas
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Minnie-Inspired Crochet Baby Booties
- Mickey-Inspired Crochet Baby Booties
- DIY Ugly Christmas Sweater Ornaments
- Minion-Inspired Crochet Baby Booties
- Turkeyriffic Watercolor Paper Feathers
- Summery DIY Tote Bag
- Seriously Cute No Sew Spaghetti Canine Costume
- DIY Pinata Wreath
- Color Wheel Clothespin Mirror
- Jell-O Popcorn Ball Recipe