Just because December 25th is right around the corner doesn't mean there isn't still time to make some simple and fun Christmas crafts! Check out these 40 Easy Christmas Crafts to Make at the Last Minute and don't waste another second!
40 Easy Christmas Crafts to Make at the Last Minute
Table of Contents
One of the biggest stresses leading up to the holidays is getting presents for everyone on your Christmas list. If you're pressed for time but still want to give handmade Christmas gifts to your friends and family, here's what you should do. First, don't panic! Second, take a look at the list of DIY Christmas gifts below and find easy-to-make ideas for neighbors, teachers and the other special people in your life. See, wasn't that simple?!
1. Crochet Mini Ornament Bookmark
2. Handmade Coasters for Christmas
3. Christmas Card Gift Set
4. Little Sachet Stocking Stuffers (pictured)
5. Homemade Holiday Soaps
6. Frosty the Chocolate Bar
When you're short on time but still want to create that special homemade feel for Christmas, there's one thing that can really help you out. What's that? Simple yet cute Christmas ornament crafts! Since they're so small, ornaments are some of the best Christmas crafts to make at the last minute. All of the ideas featured below can be made in one evening, so no worries if December 25th is just days away.
1. Stacked Photo Block Ornament
2. 3D Felt Snowman Ornament
3. Adorable Mod Podged Ornaments (pictured)
4. Easiest Ever Beaded Candy Cane Ornaments
5. Easy Homemade Photo Ornaments
6. Decorative Bottle Cap Ornament
7. Felt Wreath Photo Ornament
8. Stashbuster Candy Cane Ornaments
9. Twisted Yarn Wreath Ornaments
Even well into December, you can still create a magical Christmas atmosphere in your home. All you need are some simple ideas for homemade Christmas decorations, like the ones listed below. From wreaths to garlands to mini Christmas trees and so much more, you're sure to find something you'll love in this collection of easy Christmas crafts to make at the last minute!
1. Delicate Snowflake Garland
2. Cupcake Liner Christmas Trees
3. Shabby Chic Ruffle Wreath (pictured)
4. Decorative Christmas Pillows from Cloth Napkins
5. Cute Coffee Filter Christmas Trees
6. Decorative Christmas Baskets Made Simple
7. Holiday Shimmer Stars
8. Super Easy Dollar Tree Ornament Wreath
9. 3D Photo Memory Trees
10. Easy Embellished Christmas Wreath
11. Holiday Card Garland
12. Simple Poinsettia Flower
Quick! You still have time to make these easy Santa Claus crafts before the jolly man comes down your chimney! Won't he be impressed when he sees these Claus-inspired Christmas crafts proudly displayed in your home!? If you ask us, this is a great way to earn some brownie points with the fat man!
1. Jolly Santa Can
2. Sassy Santa Hats
3. Sparkly Santa Jar (pictured)
4. Santa Paws Crochet Dog Outfit
5. Country Santa Ornament
6. Big Santa Belly Ornament
7. Pom Pom Santa Ornament
Can't get enough of our easy to make Christmas crafts? There are plenty more festive ideas in our "miscellaneous" category below, so don't miss out on these great bonus Christmas craft ideas! Remember, it's never too late to spread holiday cheer!
1. Reindeer Cocoa Cones
2. Root Deer Rudolph
3. Letters to Santa Postal Pouch
4. Hot Cocoa Mason Jar Gift (pictured)
5. Fabulous Wreath from Toilet Paper Rolls
6. Hanging Christmas Cards